What is Skin Rejuvenation?
Radiance, clarity and smooth texture are the hallmarks of youthful skin. But over time, our skin naturally thins, along with the fat and collagen that is used to keep our skin looking youthful and plump. The effects of aging and sun exposure leave skin imperfections such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots, pigmented lesions, uneven skin tone and skin laxity.
While there are many methods of bringing your skin back to its youthful state, none is quite as effective as laser skin rejuvenation.
Laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment that uses light energy to create heat points or micro injuries caused by the laser in various depths of the epidermis. This energy can be light-based, like IPL or laser, plasma or radiofrequency. These injuries are in many cases invisible to the naked eye.
They trigger the skin’s natural healing processes which include regrowth of young and healthy collagen and elastin fibers, and gently stimulate natural collagen growth, improve pores, remove irregular pigmentation and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The final result is naturally smoother, youthful-looking skin.
Skin rejuvenation is often called skin remodeling as it boosts the texture of your skin.
Skin Rejuvenation with Alma Lasers
At Alma Lasers we have a wide range of innovative devices that perform skin remodeling, or skin rejuvenation laser machine treatments.
These include the following machines:
- Harmony XL Pro (SE)
- Comprehensive multi-application platform with the ability to treat 72-FDA cleared indications. The only device on the market to combine IPL (AFT), a Q-switch laser, and non-ablative and ablative technology on one platform.
- Accent Prime
- Advanced face and body contouring and aesthetic enhancement platform combining patented ultrasound, radiofrequency, and microplasma technology.
- Soprano Titanium
- Breakthrough platform for hair removal and skin rejuvenation that combines three wavelengths and SHR In-Motion™ technology for unparalleled comfort.
- Alma Hybrid
- The gold standard in scar revision, skin resurfacing, and transepidermal drug delivery. Combining three technologies in one, CO2 (10,600nm), Er:Glass (1570nm), and pneumatic ultrasound, for ultimate skin perfection.
- Harmony Lite (REJUVE)
- Multi-application IPL (AFT) platform for targeting skin rejuvenation, pigmentation, and vascular lesions.
- A multi-application radiofrequency platform for skin tightening, face and body contouring and skin rejuvenation.
- Alma’s proprietary fractional microplasma technology for scar revision and textural issues.
- PICO CLEAR
- Second generation Pico laser featuring the latest development in laser technology for the most advanced treatment capacity.
- 3-in-1 advanced hydradermabrasion machine offering simultaneous chemical and mechanical exfoliation, purification, and hydration.
- FemiLift/Pixel CO2
- State-of-the-art multi-application CO₂ (10,600nm) laser with an impeccable safety profile. Suited for dermatological indications and minimally invasive outpatient solutions for gynaecological and feminine wellness concerns.
- An advanced workstation for skin tightening, body contouring and aesthetic enhancement. The platform combines the latest innovations in ultrasound and radiofrequency.
- Sinon II
- Q-switched Ruby Laser (694nm) for skin rejuvenation, pigmented lesions, and multi-colour tattoo removal.
Why choose Alma Lasers?
All of our skin laser treatment machines rejuvenate mature skin, enhancing natural beauty and revealing smoother, younger, healthier-looking skin. Some treatments, such as the ClearLift skin laser treatment, are considered ‘lunchtime procedures’. That means they are virtually painless and pose no downtime. Additionally, they don’t require anesthetic prior to treatment and are safe for all skin types.
Contact our team to find out which skin rejuvenation machine is best for you and your clinic today!