This statement applies to Alma Lasers and the au.almalasers.com Web site. Differences in state or national laws require that we operate under specific policies in certain countries and lines of business.
Alma Lasers is committed to conducting its worldwide business in a manner that actively supports and ensures personal privacy. Our global privacy policies are formulated to comply with state, provincial, national and international regulations. We strive to implement these policies consistently around the world. Employees are informed of and are expected to comply with these policies and applicable regulations.
- We collect information you choose to submit during your interaction with us.
- For your convenience, we use common Internet technologies such as cookies with our Web sites.
- We sometimes obtain additional information about you, such as your demographic and lifestyle information, from other sources.
- We may use information you submit to provide you a requested product or service.
- We use ownership information to send you necessary information such as warranty information, product improvement programs, safety bulletins and recall notices.
- We may use information about you to provide you information about our products and services.
- We support your needs by sharing information only with our subsidiaries and business partners.
- We do not share, trade or sell information about you with other marketers.